Main practice areas
Banking & Finance, Corporate & Commercial, Restructuring & Insolvency
Financial Institutions, Energy & Utilities, Real Estate
Education and qualification
- Law School, Fordham University (New York, USA), LLM, 2017/2018, magna cum laude
- Admitted to the Croatian Bar Association, 2017
- Bar Exam, Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Croatia, 2016
- School of Business Administration, Management Institute, Zagreb, 2015
- Admitted to the Law Trainee Association within the Croatian Bar Association, 2014
- University of Zagreb, Magister Juris, 2013
Lucija has advised domestic and international clients on all types of financing transactions, from plain vanilla loans to structured, syndicated, real estate and acquisition finance, but also transfer of NPL portfolios and squeeze out. Lucija has significant expertise in a range of sectors, in particular the real estate and energy sectors.
During 2015, Lucija received the Certificate of Specialization in Tax System of Croatia at School of Business Administration in Zagreb.