Main practice areas
Banking & Finance, Dispute Resolution, Restructuring & Insolvency
Financial Institutions, Real Estate, Telecommunications
Education and qualification
- Admitted to the Croatian Bar Association, 2018
- Bar Exam, Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Croatia, 2017
- Admitted to the Law Trainee Association within the Croatian Bar Association, 2015
- University of Zagreb, LLM, 2015
- University of Amsterdam (Netherlands), 2013
Dina Salapić advises domestic and international clients on matters of banking & finance, commercial and property law. Dina regularly participates in drafting of security documents and legal opinions on restructurings and bankruptcy issues. In addition, Dina advises clients on specific issues of telecommunications law.
In April 2017, Dina passed the Bar Exam.