Main practice areas
Corporate and M&A, Banking & Finance, Capital Markets, Dispute Resolution
Financial Institutions, Private Equity, Telecommunications, Construction
Education and qualification
- University of Oxford (UK), MJur, Law, 2003/2004
- Admitted to the Croatian Bar Association, 2003
- Bar Exam, Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Croatia, 2002
- Admitted to the Law Trainee Association within the Bar Association, 2000
- University of Zagreb, LLB, 2000 (the Best Student Award)
For nearly 20 years Mojmir Ostermann advises multinational companies, financial institutions and other corporate clients on high profile corporate and M&A transactions across industries, as well as on banking & finance and capital markets. Mojmir was a team leader in some of the most complex cross-border deals and was recognized for innovative solutions to seemingly intractable challenges. In addition, he regularly acts for clients in dispute resolution before the courts and arbitration tribunals.
As a mark of the esteem in which he is held in the business and legal community, Mojmir has been named for six consecutive years as a leading individual for Corporate and M&A in The Legal 500 for Croatia.
Mojmir has Magister Juris (LLM) in Comparative and European Law from the University of Oxford.