Join us for the webinar "Demystifying M&A in Croatia" brought to you by The Legal 500 and Ostermann & Partners, April 26 at 10am
It is our pleasure to announce that together with the leading legal directory The Legal 500, Ostermann & Partners will be organising a webinar: "Demystifying M&A in Croatia" on April 26th, starting at 10 am.
The webinar will explore what investors will have to bear in mind when contemplating acquisition or divestiture in Croatia. The event will offer practical advice for GCs and investors contemplating transaction, with the aim of demystifying application of the standard international contracts founded on common law in Croatian practice.
Discussion points include:
- Regulatory issues and what investors will have to bear in mind when contemplating acquisition or divestiture in Croatia.
- An insight into general competition and takeover rules and the relevance to regulated industries such as credit institutions, financial services and insurance companies, telecoms, and the energy sector.
- M&A contracts – what are international standards and how do they blend into Croatian legal regime?
- What representations, warranties and indemnities actually are under the common law, and can they be successfully implemented in the Croatian continental legal system?
Meet our speakers:
- Mojmir Ostermann, Managing Partner, Ostermann & Partners,
- Snežana Šarac, Legal Specialist, Intesa Invest,
- Marijana Soldo Kubat, Senior Associate, Ostermann & Partners,
- Barbara Vričko Hrabar, Senior Associate, Ostermann & Partners.
You can register your attendance at the following link:
Demystifying M&A in Croatia
We look forward to seeing you there!
Ostermann & Partners